HEAT YOUR HOME WITH ENERGY ABSORBED FROM THE AIR AROUND YOU.
Crafton Developments have a broad background in renewable heating solutions. One such solution is air sourced heat pumps which absorb heat from the outside air. This heat can then be used to heat radiators, underfloor heating systems, or warm air convectors and hot water in your home.
An air sourced heat pump extracts heat from the outside air in the same way that a fridge extracts heat from its inside. It can take heat from the air even when the temperature is as low as -15 C. Heat pumps have some impact on the environment as they need electricity to run, but the heat they extract from the ground, air, or water is constantly being renewed naturally.
THE BENEFITS OF AN AIR SOURCED HEAT PUMP:
Air source heating means:
- You can heat your home and provide hot water using energy in the atmosphere
- You don’t need fuel deliveries
- You could see lower heating bills, particularly if you are replacing conventional electric heating
- You could receive an income through the Government’s RHI (renewable heat incentive)
- You could lower your home’s carbon emissions, depending on what fuel you’re replacing
- You’ll need little maintenance
Unlike gas and oil boilers, heat pumps deliver heat at lower temperatures over much longer periods. During the winter they may need to be on constantly to heat your home efficiently. You will also notice that the radiators won’t feel as hot to touch as they might do when you are using a gas or oil boiler.
Contact Tim or Jamie by telephone on 07970 961 607 or 0116 2671001 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org